ANALISIS KEPUASAN NASABAH TERHADAP KUALITAS PELAYANAN PT BANK NEGARA INDONESIA (PERSERO) CABANG BONTANG

KUSWANDI, KUSWANDI (2011) ANALISIS KEPUASAN NASABAH TERHADAP KUALITAS PELAYANAN PT BANK NEGARA INDONESIA (PERSERO) CABANG BONTANG. ANALISIS KEPUASAN NASABAH TERHADAP KUALITAS PELAYANAN PT BANK NEGARA INDONESIA (PERSERO) CABANG BONTANG, 07 (03). 01-14.

[img] Text
Peer Review Statement_ANALISIS KEPUASAN NASABAH TERHADAP KUALITAS PELAYANAN PT. BANK NEGARA INDONESIA (PERSERO) CABANG BONTANG.pdf

Download (151kB)
[img] Text
Turnitin Plagiarsm Result_ANALISIS KEPUASAN NASABAH TERHADAP KUALITAS PELAYANAN PT BANK NEGARA INDONESIA (PERSERO) CABANG BONTANG.pdf

Download (3MB)
[img] Text
06f664_ed639d10d89f423abf865c1fec2e0ccf.pdf

Download (10MB)

Abstract

In modern economic life bank presence is important and strategic role as an intermediary institution in economic activity. None of economic activities and businesses that do not use the services of an intermediary bank. Socio-cultural developments caused by global changes in the field of information and communication technology raises the values and new needs for the community which in turn lead to the performance demands of an increasingly complex banking services This condition gave birth to a logical consequence of the competition among banks, especially in terms of service and competitive banking products. PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk, which is popularly known as Bank BNI is still won the trust of society and government and included in the soundness rating of 15 local banks based on capital adequacy, asset quality, performance/profitability and liquidity levels. Bank BNI occupied number 8 and is expressed very well by a score of 83.05. In this regard Kotler (1997:51) stated today that the company made every effort to retain customers, because they realize that the charges attract one new customer is five times the amount of costs to retain existing customers. Good service should be able to attract customers to continue in the next arrival, so that customers feel happy and satisfied. Tjiptono (1997:21) states that a satisfied customer who will tend to express things that are good about the product and the relevant company to others. This study aims to determine: (1). Is the quality of service which consists of factors Reliability, Responsiveness, Assurance, Empathy and Tangibles, collectively as having a significant effect on the level of customer satisfaction Bontang BNI Branch, (2) Of the five service quality, the quality of services which have an influence dominant on the level of customer satisfaction. The sampling technique using Random Sampling and sample calculated using the formula found Slovin figures 98.7 and rounded to 100 respondents active customers. Processing data with SPSS v.14.0. Based on the results of the calculation results of multiple regression analysis found the equation: Y = 0.601 + 0.279 + 0.220 X1 + 0.281 X2 + 0.307 X3 + 0.180 X4 X5. The entire independent variables in this study proved to have a positive influence on satisfaction of services received by customers. This illustration shows that changes in service satisfaction felt by customers can be increased if the five variables above enhanced and vice versa. Taken together the above five independent variables significantly influence the independent variable with the value of the F-ratio of 33.456 with Sig.0.00 The R-Square value of 0.640 suggests that 64 percent of the independent variable is explained by the five independent variables together while the rest 36 percent is explained by other variables outside variables studied. The results of performance analysis service is currently represented by variables that are perceived by customers in general have not fully meet the expected service. Level of concordance between the performance of services by the respondent and the services expected of the variables have the conformity of 75.00 percent

Item Type: Article
Uncontrolled Keywords: service, expectation, perception
Subjects: Ekonomi
Depositing User: Unnamed user with email [email protected]
Date Deposited: 10 Apr 2019 08:33
Last Modified: 15 Oct 2020 03:45
URI: http://repository.mahardhika-library.id/id/eprint/400

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item